Sunday, February 24, 2008

4000 hits

This weekend, the stat counter registered 4,000 hits on my blog. Since I have been posting regularly for about a year now, that means that there are at least 10 visits a day to this blog. Now some of them are from my own visits but most are not. About 20% are from repeat visitors which shows that some of you find me, or my needlework interesting. As you can see from the map on the side, the visitors are from all over the world. I am flattered that you are willing to spend some of your time with me. Please leave a comment when you find something you like.

1 comment:

  1. Congrats on your knitting - it looks great! Isn't it interesting how people from other countries know who is running in our primaries here - I doubt there are that many Americans who could name 3 German politicians!

    ReplyDelete