Monday, January 02, 2012

Welcome 2012

A new year always brings with it promises of new beginnings and resolutions.  This year I hope to procrastinate less and to finish more.  I am going to participate in the Take A Stitch Tuesday Challenge and use it as an opportunity to stretch my creativity.  I am going to try to finish more projects and to improve my skill level as I work on them.

That said, over the holidays I started two new projects.  They are mostly traditional cross stitch and both are fairly large.  On Christmas Day, I started working on Chatelaine's Rose Lights.  It was a gift several years ago and I thought it was appropriate to open and start on a gift at Christmas time.  My New Year's project is Lavender and Lace's Autumn Angel.  I have always loved the angels and mermaids and the golds and oranges of autumn are some of my favorite colors.


No comments:

Post a Comment