Friday, January 07, 2011

A start a day and another finish

I have been starting a project a day since January 1.  Participating in this challenge has given me an opportunity to pull projects out of my stash that I have been saving for the right time or that are waiting for me to finish another large project.  January 1, I started the Ann Marsh Sewing Roll; January 2, I started Paradise Lost by Plum Street Samplers; January 3 I started I give my heart to thee by Ewe and Eye and Friends; January 4, I started Eve by La-D-Da; January 5, I started Plaid Heart by Shepherd's Bush; January 6, I started the Small English Band Sampler by Fibers to Dye For; and today I started Noah's Needle by Just Nan.  

I even finished stitching one of these designs, I give my heart to thee by Ewe and Eye and Friends.  I like their designs and have stitched a number of their small cross stitch pieces.  I have also stitched one of their painted canvases, a pig for my daughter.  This particular design was dated 1995.  I updated the date and personalized the initials to make it into a nice Valentine.

1 comment:

  1. Hello, Jenny, I'm french and see an old announce about Elna 7000'accessories. I built an Elna 7000 but without accessories and manual. Do you have these? Please, excuse my translation. I don't use very often. Have a good day. Please : write to me, and cut my adress out of your blog...gribouille.94@live.fr
    I have also 2 blog : lepetitjardindegribouille.blogspot.com
    entendreetcomprendre.blogspot.com
    in french!

    ReplyDelete