Saturday, October 31, 2009

Happy Halloween

Trick or treating is winding down but not over yet.  We had quite a few kids at our house, I think partially because it has been raining so much that people came here because we have sidewalks and some of the older neighborhoods do not.  In addition to children of various sizes we had at least 3 dogs come to the door.  I thought about putting some dog treats by the door with the candy, maybe next year.














I participated in a Halloween Exchange this year.  I chose to use a Secret Needle Night piece as the basis for my exchange and I made it into a bag using several colors of calico and some trims that I had.  I think it came out rather well.  I filled it with various treats -- some stitching and some not -- and sent it on to its new owner.  I hope she enjoyed her Halloween treats.

No comments:

Post a Comment