Sunday, December 16, 2012

Needlepoint

I finished Marilyn Owen's Ornament Quartet, one of the projects in the ANG Chapter Project book.  It was the education program for a Cyberpointers meeting.  I even finished the individual pieces as ornaments.


 I also finished all of the lesson 1 stitching for Terry Dryden's Moroccan Sands, offered as a Cyberworkshop through ANG.  I love the colors in this piece and I like working on counted geometric designs.
Finally, I continue to work on my kimono.  It was involved in an accident with a cup of coffee and a cat, but none of the stitched areas were damaged.  Here it is half done.  I love the way that the stitch textures and colors work together and in the individual sections.  Many of them look like brocades or patterned fabrics.

No comments:

Post a Comment